St. John’s United Methodist Church — Woodford, South Carolina
SC Picture Project | Orangeburg County | St. John’s United Methodist Church
The small community of Woodford was founded in 1891, and St. John’s Methodist Episcopal Church was built the following year. St. John’s, now a part of the United Methodist Church, was remodeled in 1933 with money raised from 10 acres of cotton planted, harvested, and sold by its members. St. John’s still serves parishioners in rural Orangeburg County.
St. John’s United Methodist Church Info
Address: Church Street, Woodford, SC 29112
GPS Coordinates: 33.667590,-81.113081