Eutawville, South Carolina


Eutaw Village was established in 1836. By 1884, it had evolved into the town now known as Eutawville – complete with a post office, a public school, several churches and hotels, a telephone exchange, a bank, a livery stable, a water fountain, a bar, a police station, and two railroad lines. “Eutaw” is the Catawba word for pine tree.

Map of Eutawville Landmarks